NPK Activator bio fertilizer is a bacterial stimulant and inoculates incorporating the known beneﬁts of beneﬁcial
bacteria. The combination and mix of free living atmospheric nitrogen ﬁxing bacteria, symbiotic nitrogen ﬁxer and
phosphate solubilizing micro oraganism and potash mobilizing bacteria the combined inoculums would help to fulﬁll
and enhance the plants nitrogen, phosphate and potash requirements. This will help to improve plant health &
Advantages of NPK Activator
1) Improves resistance of crops plants.
2) Suitable to a wide range of pH and temp.
3) Suitable to apply for all crops.
4) Improves crops growth and yield by 20-30%
5) Enhance soil health and soil fertility.
6) Beneﬁts the next crop also due to its residual effects.
7) Safe, Non-toxic to humans, plants, animals and environment.
8) It provides the major nutrient required for plant to grow.
9) It increases plant drought to tolerance and drought conditions
Dose of NPK Activator (Carrier)
Soil Application – Mix 5 to 10 Kg. of NPK Activator(Carrier) per Acre in 50 to 100 Kg of well decompose FYM/
Compost / Vermi Compost or Soil of the ﬁeld. Broadcast at the time of ﬁeld preparation and in the standing crop
twice in the cropping season. In Horticulture crops it should be broadcasted in the root active zone.
Dose of NPK Activator (Liquid)
Bacterial Bio Fertilizer (N.P.K.)
Seed treatment – Mix 2-2.5 ml of NPK Activator in sufﬁcient water and coat the seed (1 Kg) well with this solution
shade dry for 3-4 hour before sowing.
Foliar Spray – Mix 250 ml of NPK Activator in 150-200 litre of water for one acre.
Soil Application. 500 ml of NPK Activator can be mixed with 100 kg of well decomposed FYM. Blend the mixture
well and broadcast it over one acre of land before last ploughing.