We cannot think about living our life without air, water, food and shelter. We get most of our food from the soil. In other words, we can say that soil is the mother of all. Without which we lack one necessary part of our life. Soil contains such vital nutrients that help plants to grow.
The soil is mainly used nowadays for many purposes such as Agricultural purpose, Medicinal purposes, Construction of Buildings, Beauty purposes and pottery a well.
Testing of soil
Soil testing is really an important step before we decide to plant our crop. We need to analyse all the necessary nutrients, components, acidic particles and ph level that soil contains which will lead to the growth of our plant and ascertain if any fertilizers needed for the same. Soil testing can be done in order to keep two things in mind that are-
- Soil is fertile enough and contains all the useful nutrient that needs to be present for a plant to grow
- To check the geochemical and ecological balance of our environment according to the contents present in the soil.
The testing laboratories
The soil tests are conducted by Unisun Agro Private Ltd. in specially designed laboratories for research and development. These laboratories having many different types of equipment and experimental tools that offer a variety of researches. A sample is taken and compared with the nutrient compounds and mineral contained soil. Hence results are revealed which can tell us what nutrients are lacking in the soil and if fertilizers are needed.
Preparation of soil health cards
A soil health card is an innovative scheme launched by the Government of India on February 19, 2015. In this scheme, the Government planned to issue soil health cards to the farmers approx 14 crores in number.
In this scheme, after testing the quality of soil, measuring the components, nutrition and minerals presented in our research and development labs, a health card is provided to the farmer. It’s strengths and weaknesses keeping in mind a health card is prepared by our experts and researchers as soil’s report card. Any deficiency present in the soil is pointed out at time and measures to cure it are suggested by a group of our experts.
Best services offered by us to our clients:
Unisun Agro Private Ltd. provide our customers with the best fertilizers to maintain the quality of your soil as well as produce.
- We have bio-fertilizers, bio fungicide, insecticide, nematicides, growth promoter and decomposer and provide crop solutions as well.
- Companyhas 48 registered products, more than 15 lacs of farmers work under us with more than 1600 dealers dealing.
- Two very well and specially designed research and development laboratories are maintained.
Our company aims to work in the direction of building a well flourished farmers empire.